In my previous post I tried to find a model that is abstract enough to provide room for several existing models.
Now in this post I want to see if it will fit Jung’s model of the four psychological types: Intuition, Sensing, Thinking and Feeling.
I will not use the Introvert and Extravert part here (and also not the Judging and Perceiving part of the Myers-Briggs model) because it would make things too complicated at this point.
1. Personal Exterior Intuition = IMPULS
5. Personal Interior Intuition = CREATIVE
9. Collective Interior Intuition = VISION
2. Personal Exterior Sensing = SENSATION
6. Personal Interior Sensing = ADJUSTMENT
10. Collective Exterior Sensing = CONSTRUCTION
3. Personal Exterior Thinking = LEARNING
7. Collective Interior Thinking = DIALOGUE
11. Collective Exterior Thinking = INVENTION
4. Personal Interior Feeling = EMOTION
8. Collective Interior Feeling = FASCINATION
12. Collective Exterior Feeling = EMPATHY
Again I am not sure if these are the right words to describe the concepts so they might change when I find better ones.